Please read and comply with the following checklist:
- ✔ A quiet, private location in which to take the test. The area and room around your computer will be scanned using a web cam prior to your exam, so all non-authorized materials should be put away and the area should be clutter-free. If you are using a public computer lab, you must have a web cam connection and use headphones, so you won’t disturb others.
- ✔ Picture identification document. You will be required to show picture identification to your proctor at the time of your exam. Approved forms of identification include, but are not limited to, a driver’s license, military identification card, passport, or school-issued identification card. If there is a problem authenticating your identity a second id will be necessary.
- ✔ If your webcam is built into your laptop or desktop and it cannot be removed or detached, you will also need a reflective surface such as a smartphone, DVD, CD, or a small mirror. This is needed so your proctor can verify that the monitor surface is clear of any materials
- ✔ No breaks are allowed during your testing session
- ✔ No cell phones, iPads and other devices are permitted in the testing area.
- ✔ No other people are allowed in the area in which the test is being taken.
- ✔ Any unauthorized notes or other attempts to cheat will abort the test session and will be reported to your instructor.