- This exam is a 45 minute, 52 multiple choice and fill in the blank exam.
- No material, of any kind, is to be present and accessible by the test taker at the time of the exam.
You will be asked to consent to the following policies at the beginning of the exam
I agree to abide by the following code of conduct:
- I will not take the exam for another student (this includes taking a test under someone's name that is not your own or allowing someone else to take a test in your name).
- My responses to the exam will be my own work with no additional person sitting near me, coaching me or providing answers.
- I will NOT use any materials during the exam. To ensure that I am not looking up answers on handouts, books, or online, I understand the exam is timed quickly so that I must pick the correct answer quickly, or the exam will end before I am finished. There will be no refund or retake if I do not answer all questions in time.
- I will not make exam questions available to anyone else. This includes both answers written by me or by others.
- I will not engage in any other activities that will dishonestly improve my results or dishonestly improve/hurt the results of other test-takers.
Please be aware that at your practical exam, you will have 2 oral questions and 4 written questions directly drawn from this exam. If you miss questions that you have previously answered correctly, you may be required to retake your written exam in its entirety proctored live. To be clear, these questions will be easy to answer for a student who has authentically passed the exam.
Should you run into problems connecting to the testing site, please contact the following:
- Dorit Lessard, SCAA Project Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org