Please read and comply with the following checklist:
Students are responsible for meeting the following technical requirements:
- ✔ A reliable computer running Windows XP (or higher) or Mac OS X 10 (or higher).
- ✔ A web cam with 640x480 video pixel resolution or higher.
- ✔ Headphones or working speakers connected to the computer. A working microphone connected to the computer.
- ✔ We recommend a web cam that has a built in microphone.
- ✔ If your webcam is built into your laptop or desktop and it cannot be removed or detached, you will also need a reflective surface such as a smartphone, DVD, CD, or a small mirror. This is needed so your proctor can verify that the monitor surface is clear of any materials
- ✔ A web browser with Adobe Flash Player installed. We recommend Flash Player 11. A reliable, high-speed internet connection.
- ✔ The ability to allow video and screen-sharing connections to the computer you will be using to take your exam.
Students must test their equipment at proctoru.com/testitout before their appointment to ensure everything works AND THEY HAVE THE EQUIPMENT THEY NEED.
Click HERE to view ProctorU's security policy